Aberdeen Chrysler Garners Prestigious FCA Award
At Aberdeen Chrysler Center, excellence is a standard and an expectation. That’s why we don’t normally celebrate or announce when we receive awards and recognitions. However, we recently received the Customer First Award for Excellence. We are the only dealer in North or South Dakota, and one of only 124 dealers in the entire country to garner the award – that’s a pretty big deal.
“We are proud to earn such recognition because it speaks so highly of the people we have in place here at Aberdeen Chrysler,” General Manager Toby Doeden said. “We pride ourselves on taking care of each and every customer that walks through our doors and to be one of just 124 dealers in the entire nation is pretty dang impressive.”
To earn this prestigious award, dealers must achieve certain benchmarks in the five core “pillars”: facility, customer process, performance, employee survey and training certification.
1. Facility – Customers consistently find dealerships to be clean, convenient and comfortable. Facilities are certified every six months.
2. Customer Processes – Develop and consistently execute processes for key customer interaction points, such as sales negotiation, delivery and follow-up.
3. Performance – Achieve required high level of satisfaction in customer sales and service satisfaction surveys.
4. Employee Survey – Survey employees annually, sharing findings with employees, and act on the feedback and results.
5. Training Certification – Meet minimum training requirements for sales, service, parts and technical staff.
“At its core, this initiative will enable each of our dealers to earn certification as Customer First Award for Excellence dealers and market themselves to customer as elite stores,” said Al Gardner, Head of Network Development, FCA – North American.
You can view the entire list of 124 dealerships to receive the award here.